PDA

View Full Version : KECCI bag problem Help needed!

MariFP
02-18-2005, 04:20 PM
The black plastic latch of my Kecci's backpack broke and I sent it back for a replacement. It was the new chartreuse and bad news, they discontinued it (why? Wasn't it a new color?).
Anyway, I have to choose one of the in stock colors or be in a list for march/april colors that will be available then.
For the current colors only the garnet is appeling to me. From the march/april colors azalea, maybe teal.
It is enough of a PITA to have the bag break so soon, have to pay $6 to ship it back and have my fav color discountinued. Now I'll have to wait for a month or more to have a new bag sent to me...
WWYD? Get the garnet now, wait for another color or ask if they can give me a refund? What a bummer...
If you have any of these colors, could you pls post here (specially garnet or azalea)?
Thanks so much. I really appreciate any input!

dules
02-18-2005, 08:41 PM
I have a NWT New Chartreuse that I'm going to return. Email me if you're interested.

Of the colors they have, garnet seems more Fall/Winterish and Azalea or Teal more Spring/Summer. Were you looking at it as your warm weather bag?

Best,
Mary

ShayleighCarsensMom
02-19-2005, 11:47 AM
I am sorry you had to send it back...when my bag broke, all I had to do was email them a pick and they sent a new one out.
As far as color, just go with your favorite...I had a red one and loved it!
Valerie

bsktmom2twingles
02-19-2005, 09:19 PM
I've got an extra azalea one. It is very bright but I love it for spring/summer.

bcafe
02-20-2005, 07:55 PM
I have the Garnet, and I really like it. My black clip broke on the backpack feature too. I figured it was not worth it to send it back, as I already had to wait for my long strap to arrive. It did not come with it!
Betsy

MariFP
02-20-2005, 08:26 PM
Thanks everyone!
I found an old thread with some IRL pictures and it does not make my decision easy. Sigh.. I am still trying to decide the color. :)

MamaKath
02-22-2005, 10:07 PM
If it helps BuyBuyBaby in Totowa, NJ had both of the Chartreuse (sp?) bags in stock yesterday. They are around $45, maybe it is worth getting the money back and getting one from them.

HTH~

MariFP
02-22-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh, thanks! You're are so nice for checking it for me! Well, I've decided on the Steel Blue.. We'll see, if I don't like it I'll sell or send it back. Thanks again!! ;)