PDA

View Full Version : Please let me know which is your Favorite Diaper Bag

zapmansmom
02-19-2005, 08:52 AM
Please let me know which is your Favorite Diaper Bag!!! I have the Mothership and do not love it anymore. It is not wearing well and has little holes in the pocket corners. I would love some words of wisdom on peoples all time Favorite Bag.

Thank you.
Claudine
Mom to a Super Hero named Zapman
aka(Zach)

newmomto1
02-19-2005, 11:03 AM
I really like my T&L Large Bebe Bag right now. It's a little smaller than the MS. The organization inside is identical. I do not believe there have been any complaints about the vinyl breaking down like there have been with the Motherships. Also, I like that the strap is adjustable. I have now purchased AND sold TWO Motherships without ever even using them because I really like the T&L better.
HTH :-)

theshopgirl
02-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Thank you very much for your thoughts on the T&L bag I will look into it.

Claudine
Mom to Zachary Adin 5 months
The Shop Girl

Rach3975
02-19-2005, 08:46 PM
I don't have any of the expensive bags, but I got the Skip Hop a few months ago to use with my toddler, and I'm loving it! I wish I'd gotten it earlier (about 9-10 months old would have been perfect, given what I carried). What size bag are you hoping to replace your Mothership with?

Also, I've read some posts saying that Fleurville had some vinyl issues with some of their bags, and you should contact them if your bag is affected. You could probably get more details with a search.

theshopgirl
02-19-2005, 09:34 PM
Thank you I will contact them

Claudine
Mom to Zachary Adin 5 months
The Shop Girl

murpheyblue
02-19-2005, 11:12 PM
I also really like my Timi and Leslie large bebe bag. It's very roomy but not as bulky as my Mothership for everyday use. It's got the vinyl coating which makes keeping it clean a snap but the vinyl doesn't go around the bottom which I think helps prevent some of the problems people have had with the Fleurvilles.