PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen the PPB/Ginger Roll IRL?

callalillyanne
02-19-2005, 01:26 PM
I am thinking about getting either that one or Fond of Flora but can't tell what they will look like IRL. I saw the Shoulder bags IRL and they don't look the same as online! I would appreciate if anyone would could give me their opinion or share their pics. Thanks!

meshell
02-19-2005, 10:44 PM
I saw both of these IRL and I defintely liked the Ginger Roll better. The fabric is gorgeous! This one actually caught my eye on an upper shelf! I also loved this orangey one...I think it was called "Mango Roll" or something? It's not on the PPB website, but I think you can find it on the Nordstrom website (although, the picture does NOT do it justice, it's MUCH prettier IRL). I thought the Fond of Flora was kinda blah compared to these two.

HTH!

callalillyanne
02-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Thank you for your help! I got a call from my local store that carries PPB and they got a new shipment in that had both of them. I went to go look at them today and both were pretty but I ended up getting the shoulder bag in woo woo roll and it's beautiful! Much better looking that online!