PDA

View Full Version : Messenger bag strap query

lampes
02-20-2005, 01:29 PM
My DH just got a Jack Spade Dad Bag and it is super comfortable. It has angled messenger bag straps and it is very easy to adjust while on. Another neat feature is that it has these two exterior pockets that are vertical or side zip which gives nice access even though the flap is closed.

But, it is not very feminine. So I am looking for recommendations for a bag with similar straps. All of the straps that I have seen so far (Loom, Canden Lane, Haiku, Skip Hop, etc) have straight straps versus the angled ones.

audball
02-20-2005, 04:57 PM
I was just looking at these bags last night! They look very cool - I was thinking of trying the new square messenger as a diaper bag, but I think it would be too small for two in diapers.

Sherpani (www.sherpani.us.com) makes backpacks that have pivoting points where the shoulder straps attach to the bags (you can get a close-up look at their website or look at eBags.com). Not sure if that is the case with their messengers....

So far, I haven't seen other bags with the unique angled designs of the Jack Spades...