PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Kate Spade Large Messenger bag.....

kylesmom
02-20-2005, 09:13 PM
I am thinking of getting this bag and was wondering what everyone thought of this. I would use it as my big bag for longer trips. Right now my everyday bag is my T&L Large Bebe which I love. I love the organization but tend to overpack and need something bigger for all day outings. So anyone have any thoughts on the Kate Spade Large Messenger bag? TIA!

kylesmom
02-21-2005, 09:23 AM
I should probably have worded this Does anyone have any thought on Kate Spade Messenger. Sorry!

Grantsmom
02-22-2005, 06:35 PM
I have this bag, was given to me as a gift,would never pay that price for it. It is a bit bulky and sometimes hard to fit under my Car Seat Carrier Basket. I know if I get a stroller like the Zippy or the P3 I will have to get a new diaper bag becasue there is no way it will fit in those small baskets. It is very stylish though and It is nice to carry. So in summary, it is bulky but at the same time, does not hold much inside but I feel so cool carrying it.

LuLusMaMa
02-22-2005, 07:43 PM
I've only seen the T&L Large BeBe bag on line and I own the Kate Spade Messenger that you're wondering about and IMO, I'm guessing they are approx. the same size... It would be good for you to compare them side by side because I would bet that you're getting just as much interior space, if not more, from your T&L. Also, for the money, I think there are better "large" bag options out there - especially for all day outings. Have you considered a Mothership? I have two of these and they can really hold a LOT. If I try to pack a full day's worth in my Kate Spade, it gets bulky on the sides - not the Mothership. These bags hold their shape nicely when fully packed. HTH.