PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Banana Diaper Bag???

callalillyanne
02-21-2005, 11:30 AM
Has anyone seen one of these? I called Nordstrom Rack looking for a Kecci and they were sold out but she said they had the Hannah Bananas. It sounds like they look kind of like the mothership, except they have the asian brocade material? I'm not sure...anyway, anyone have any idea what I am talking about? If they are nice I will go check them out. TIA!

Momof3Labs
02-21-2005, 02:35 PM
I've seen them, and they seem like a decent deal for the price (about 1/3-1/4 of a Mothership). They remind me of a Mothership size-wise, and have that wide shoulder strap. Clear vinyl cover, and pretty fabrics (not all are very asian - I'd say less so than bags like the Kecci). I didn't look closely because a lot of these features don't appeal to me in a diaper bag.

I believe that Kalencom manufactures them, and you can find them elsewhere on the net - try eBay.

Momof3Labs
02-21-2005, 02:35 PM
Oops - double reply.

callalillyanne
02-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Thanks for your input! I saw one on ebay and it looked pretty...I still would like to see one IRL since I am so darn picky (such a curse :) Guess I will have to make the trek to Nordstrom Rack...