PDA

View Full Version : Help me find my dream diaper bag, PLEASE !!!

groovybubs
02-21-2005, 04:00 PM
Hi,

This is the first time I am posting in this forum but I have been doing alot of research and reading. You guys have great taste and experiance with diaper bags so I wanted to know if the kind of bag I am looking for exists.

I just got the navy mountain buggy and I have one DD but no car so my stroller and diaper bag are very important-

I want a diaper bag that could be worn over the stroller and that can be attached to the stroller. I don't want a messenger styled bag.

I want something that has a divider in the inside (not one big pocket)

I like alot of pockets and places to organize things for me and my baby.

Something prettier than the Lands end bag but it doesn't have to be gorgeous.

Very resonably priced... no $200 bag for me.

Thanks

Talia

MamaKath
02-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Hi Talia,
How is the MBUS working so far? Hopefully you are enjoying it!!!

I wanted to try to give you some options at least for hanging the bag from the stroller. Many moms use the Stroll'r Swivels to hang a bag, you put 2 on the handle and then put the strap onto the hooks. Others use toy links or carabiners (these work really well on Peg Peregos, not sure if you could find carabiners big enough to work on a MB handle) on the handles to attach a bag. Some wahms also make special attachments to hold a bag on the stroller as well.

As for bags that attach to the stroller and are organized, SkipHops are great and have lots of pockets. There are two new styles being released shortly too. They are worn either shoulder style or messenger, so might work for you (since they are not only messenger). There are also some backpacks that attach like the Eagle Creek Parent Pack which is a pretty sporty backpack that has straps that hook and unhook. I think maybe Kapoochi bags might attach as well. The JJCole bag is kind of neat and can be worn sling style and attached to a stroller. I finally saw one this weekend and was quite impressed but it isn't a long outing or extra storage type bag.

If you just need extra stroller storage something like the JLChildress bag or the Alphabetz bag can provide that without standing out too much.

Here is a post of mine with more info on a few from another board. http://www.theparentperspective.com/boards/thread-view.asp?threadid=361030&MessageID=2693285#2693285

HTH~ :-)