PDA

View Full Version : Posh By Tori - Lg. City Tote or Diaper Bag?

redcandy8
02-23-2005, 04:09 PM
I am considering a Posh By Tori bag. Can anyone give me feedback on these bags? I can't decide if I should get the tote or the diaper bag. I like the idea of the zipper on the diaper bag, but like that the tote has no pockets on the outside (so it wouldn't look so "diapery" for future use). How is the organization of these bags? Does anyone have any real life photos of these bags?

One more question - I am usually a black bag kind of a gal, but I'm really drawn toward the Drama Queen print - how does it look IRL? (Of course I could always go w/the black stiletto...)

TIA for all of your help!

callalillyanne
02-24-2005, 10:27 AM
Although I don't have one, I have been looking at this bags myself. IMO, I like the diaper bags. I just like the way the diaper bag is shaped better- nice and crisp and clean..I thnk that is what draws me to the bags in the first place. Do you like more organization? That might be another thing to consider when deciding. If so, you might want the diaper bag. However, if you just don't want it to be that big or conspicuous, I'd go with the tote.

PS- I like the "swirly" print myself :)

I hope that helps in some way, just my .02.

cchavez
02-24-2005, 01:36 PM
I think Maureen (khakisman) has a diaper bag and loves it! I was eyeing the vinyl covered diaper bag for awhile but then I decided it was too big for my current needs...this was just based on the dimensions. I have seen two totes IRL and they just didn't do it for me. hth

Twin Mom
02-24-2005, 09:46 PM
I have the old diaper bag style in Funky Stripes with the vinyl and use it as my travel bag. It is not small, but it isn't super big either. The vinyl covered diaper bags don't have pockets on the outside so if you could find one in the old style it might work for you. Maureen does have one in drama queen and she posted in another thread that she uses it as her purse.

I considered the large tote as well, but I don't like bags that don't close all the way and I believe the tote only has a tie closure. Plus I thought the vinyl coating would be nice since I would be able to clean it up easily if it got dirty.

Good luck with your decision.