PDA

View Full Version : A Bag for Organization-Chester Messenger

callalillyanne
02-27-2005, 04:31 PM
For all of you messenger people (and even those who aren't!) Chester now makes a messenger (did other people know that? I didn't) that has LOTs of pockets (seven inside, two outside) plus a dirty duds pouch, changong pad, and cosmetic bag!

If you want lots of organization this might be the bag for you! Check it out at their website: http://www.chesterhandbags.com/default.asp?LoadCategory=1&wholesalemode=0

HTH anyone looking for a messenger and/or lots of pockets!

audball
02-27-2005, 04:55 PM
It's nice that they finally included some pics of the interior. I still don't quite understand how the outside looks - hopefully someone here will buy one soon and post! :) Also, I'm still waiting for some other prints to come out. I haven't been in love with the exterior of the messengers yet...

Thanks for the update!

callalillyanne
02-27-2005, 05:48 PM
I forgot to mention that some of the tote and other diaper bags are on sale at www.chesterhandbags.com. There are a few cute ones (if you like that style) and they are only $60!

Also, I agree that the messengers should be available in some new fabrics...

priscilla73
02-27-2005, 07:03 PM
Hi Anne

There's also a coupon code for 10% off the entire site, including sale AND free shipping.

Use code JAN05 in the comments section at checkout. You email conf. will not reflect the discount. Chester will credit you at the time your credit card is processed. Good till the end of Feb.

callalillyanne
02-27-2005, 09:32 PM
Wow what a great deal! Thanks for the info Priscilla! I think that might be too hard to pass up! ;)

jasabo
02-27-2005, 09:42 PM
I can't really understand the outside either. It almost looks like the top folds over and the straps are attached to only one side of the bag....???? Hard to tell.

Anyway, I'd also love to see some other prints. But it looks like a really well organized bag.

Lisa - mom to 20 month old twin boys