PDA

View Full Version : Bundle me discounts?

groovybubs
03-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Anybody know of any good deals for the bundle me? Thanks

Talla

Canna
03-02-2005, 05:42 PM
We have a similar product by lands end - the car seat squall. It's nice - also waterproof. You can get one in fuchsia for 14.50 in the overstocks area right now.

They also make a 2-layer polartec seat cover. It has nothing between the baby and the back of the car seat. That and the over colors of car seat squall are regularly 39.50.

knaidel
03-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Hi Talia,

I don't know what's considered a "good deal" for a bundle me- did you try ebay? You can also try the swap board.
I just checked the booklet of babies r us coupons we got in the mail, and there weren't any, or else I would give it to you.
If I remember correctly, you live in J'lem? I feel your pain! I know what it's like trying to buy American stuff on an Israeli salary!

mom2aidan
03-02-2005, 06:33 PM
You can get discounted bundle me at Marshall's or TJ Maxx. You don't have as much choice in colors but they're only $25.00.
I was also able to get the bundle me couture big for $25.00 from a right start store. They were marked down and then I got another 25% off. They're $70 retail.

dules
03-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Check the Company Store if it's for a stroller...their Stroller Cozy is on clearance for $28. It's bigger than a BundleMe Big.

Best,
Mary