PDA

View Full Version : I bought a NWOT Skip-Hop for 8 bucks!!

Judegirl
03-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Thanks to everyone's help here, I decided on 2 diaper bags - a Skip Hop if I could find a deal, and a Colorado Tote by Catini (?). So I won an auction for a blue Skip Hop, new, for $8!! I waited until it arrived in case it was too good to be true...but it's here and I can't wait to use it! (The seller had the maker wrong, I think, so it didn't generate much traffic. I guess it could be a counterfeit, but it looks good to me.)

I'm not sure how it attaches to the stroller, though...does it need a separate strap? It only has one...

The tote should arrive next week; I blew that auction and bought it new at Amazon.com. :(

Will review asap...

Thanks!
Jude

Severine
03-02-2005, 10:07 PM
I'm impressed! I've been looking like crazy on eBay for a Skip Hop at a deal and can't find any. :( Congrats!

I bought the Colorado Tote by Catini at Babies R Us a few weeks ago because I had a $5 off coupon ($25 after discount). My baby isn't here yet, but I really like that bag. In fact, I've already packed it up and have it ready to go. :)

MamaKath
03-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Very cool! Sounds like you'll have fun seeing what works well for you. If you look inside the bag their should be 2 shorter straps hanging down, they may be in the little pockets. I would love to see pics of both bags and hear how you like them! :-)

murpheyblue
03-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Great deal!! I think you'll love your SkipHop but for $8 you really can't go wrong!