PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Belly Basics Diaper Satchel

ajrivers
03-06-2005, 08:14 AM
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a week or so and definitely appreciate all of the great info :-)

I've started on my search for the "perfect" (HA! It sounds like one doesn't cut it with anyone) bag and I was looking at Nordstroms.com as I have a $100 gift card there.

Has anyone actually purchased it or seen the inside of it? I've searched the web and can't find any pics of the inside. I also have a local maternity boutique ordering one of the Oi Oi quilted backpacks for me although I'm under no obligation to buy it. If anyone has that one I'd appreciate comments on it too.

Thanks. Amy - Virginia Beach

ajrivers
03-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Hi. I'm bumping this and adding one more to the list...

Does anyone have any opinions on the Belly Basics Diaper Satchel, the Oi Oi Quilted backpacks or the Silverline Sporty Carpet Baby Bag? I really think I would like a backpack but the Silverline looks pretty nifty.

Thanks. Amy

callalillyanne
03-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Where can one find the Silverline Sporty Carpet Baby Bag? I searched online for it and couln't find it... I would like to see what it looks like!

ajrivers
03-10-2005, 08:41 PM
They're at...silverlinebabybags.com

Let me know what you think! Amy

callalillyanne
03-11-2005, 09:45 AM
I remember now....I did see this one on one site or another....I like it! For a more conservative bag, IMO, it is really cute! Plus I like how there are all of the little labeled pouches for everything on the inside. If you ask me, I would go with this one! It also looks like it will last a long time!

tribegirl3
03-11-2005, 12:45 PM
I agree with Anne, the silver line bag is really cute! I wish the website said what the dimensions of the bag were. Probably better off not knowing, I might want to buy it if I knew! If you do get it, could you post a review of how you like it? The changing pad is the coolest thing!

Angie