PDA

View Full Version : ISO bag as big & organized as LLBean, but cute??

Nora
03-08-2005, 12:22 PM
I really love the size and how easy it is to keep my LLBean bag organized. But I want something "cute" for summer. I do not like my MS that much. Any ideas?

vikivoly
03-09-2005, 02:27 AM
Just bumping this because I think the LLBean bag is perfect for me, but lacks the style I would really prefer.

tiikeri2
03-09-2005, 09:36 AM
Perhaps the Posh Baby? Lots of pockets there! I've no experience with it IRL though, so I cannot say how it would compare sizewise.

I'm definitely not one of the more knowledgable ones here since I just discovered the world of diaper bags in January!

I hope someone else can help you more.

Kay

newmomto1
03-09-2005, 10:36 AM
Hmmm,
I also have the LL Bean Bag..so I can relate to your dilemma!
I really like my T&L Large Bebe Bag a lot!
Obviously much cuter than the LL Bean. I love the pockets in the T&L (I have the newer style). I always feel super organized with this bag. It does not hold as much as the LL Bean though.
Have you looked at the new Pursonality Diaper Bags? I am not sure how they would compare size-wise...but it looks like they have tons of pockets.
I recently got a Loom Marsupial...it's very organized...but holds even less than my T&L.

saschalicks
03-09-2005, 12:58 PM
I don't have the LLBean bag, but I would recommend looking into the Pursonality. I have the T&L Large Bebe and am selling it b/c it doesn't hold as much as my Pursonality bag. Just a thought. HTH

jennielh73
03-09-2005, 03:17 PM
We are getting the LL Bean bag for our first baby but I am going to get one of those cute ebay boutique bags for the summer :)

Nora
03-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Candice - do you have the messenger or tote Pursonality? In pictures the tote looks bigger than the messenger, but when you look at dimensions, they are listed as the same size. I do not care for totes. Thanks everyone.