PDA

View Full Version : Snack container

Jeanmick
03-08-2005, 08:33 PM
I just came back from Target and found this snack container that's made by Aladdin, called "Snack and Go."

http://www.aladdin-pmi.com/Alad-P-ForFoods.aspx

It can hold two different kinds of snacks and fits perfectly into the Loom Bandicoot sippy cup holders. So now I have a sippy cup on one side and extra snacks on the other side.

The extra snacks are for times when my DS eats everything that was placed inside his snack trap, of course! :)

davina
03-08-2005, 08:47 PM
That looks great!
What department did you find it in??

Jeanmick
03-08-2005, 08:56 PM
In the store where I shop, they were in the aisle where the lunch boxes were, hanging right next to the "Nalgene"-like refillable water bottles. They're packaged in cardboard and they cost $6.99 for two containers.

MamaKath
03-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Very cool! I definitely need to head to Target, those look so handy. :-) And a package of 2 means no fighting from the kids, lol.

newmomto1
03-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Thanks for posting about these!
I went to Target today & bought a couple....they are going to work great for me...
They fit in my diaper bag perfectly!!
:D

MaddiesMommy
03-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Those look like a great idea. I'll have to look for them next time I'm at Target. I'm there all the time yet never find anything new and exciting like that! :) Thanks for posting about them!

Janine

Jeanmick
03-11-2005, 11:58 AM
I used to use their free e-mail system when they used to offer this feature a while back. Bummer about ivillage discontinuing their other services. I enjoyed looking at your site, especially when I was in the market for strollers. It helped me tremendously. :)

Are you planning on relocating your site elsewhere?

Jeanmick
03-11-2005, 12:01 PM
You're welcome everyone!!!!! I've been using them every day since I bought them and I like it a lot. Very convenient.

MamaKath
03-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Thanks Jeanette for the kind words! I am debating trying to get it up somewhere else or not. As my kids are getting older I keep thinking maybe it is time to move on and this is just some wacky sign. On the other hand, it has been a really fun hobby which has led to sharing some neat information, helped to get new parents matched with buggies they never would have thought of, and I have ended up meeting tons of awesome people. So I am not sure. I signed up for the Ivillage transfer to Lycos, but have yet to hear anything. :-( I went around Ivillage the other day and they changed so much recently my connection barely worked. Sad, it was once a great place. If I relocate it, it will probably be on a privately owned site, but will take a bit to figure out the funds to do.

todzwife
03-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Does anyone want to pick me up a pair? We don't live within 2 hours of a target :( I can paypal you for them including tax and shipping :) Pretty please :D
email me if you can!
todzwife at gmail dot com

jamiegirl
03-12-2005, 10:27 PM
I saw my friend's toddler use the Snacktrap and it's something I would want to get for my baby when the time comes.

you might want to check it out at www.snacktrap.com

Jeanmick
03-13-2005, 12:52 AM
I use the Snacktrap too (mentioned in my original post), but I use the Aladdin container I referenced above to carry extra snacks for refilling the Snacktrap when he runs out of munchies. I LOVE the Snacktrap! I never leave home w/o it! :)

mrsmac
03-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the tip. I just bought some yesterday. And I plan on looking for snacktrap at Burlington Coat Factory/Baby Depot. The snaktrap website said they are sold there.

Twin Mom
03-16-2005, 07:46 PM
I may have to go to Target and get a pack of those snack cups. Crunchy snacks sometimes get crushed when you throw them in a ziploc so this would be great to prevent that.

Just a warning about the snack trap. Depending on how old your DC are, the snack trap doesn't always work that well. My DS figured out how to pull the top off not long after I got them (a while ago) so just keep that in mind. They are better for younger kids.

tigalig
03-23-2005, 06:32 PM
Jeanette, thank you for posting about these. I just bought them today and I know they are going to be perfect for some road trips that we have coming up. I love this place!