PDA

View Full Version : for those who did the posh by tori co-op

valdivan
03-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Have you received your bags??? I really want a review on the diaper bag in the new style, i.e., non-vinyl exterior, because I am really considering getting the diaper bag in funky stripes! I've seen Maureen's review but would like a couple more to convince me one way or the other - does it hang on your shoulder well? Is there a black hole effect? Does it seem *too* big or just right - and could I convert it to a work tote with ease or would it seem too big???

TIA!!
Ann
Mommy to Jackson Edward who turns 1 tomorrow!!!

valdivan
04-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Bump :)

Twin Mom
04-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Ann - I was on vacation when you posted the first time - Sorry I missed it. I am pretty sure that most of the diaper bags during the co-op were vinyl coated bags. I remember we had to have them made b/c they had just changed to the non-vinyl bags and we all wanted the vinyl coating.

I just went to the Posh by Tori site and it seems like only the exterior of the bags was changed - no more vinyl and add'l pockets. There is not much in terms of interior organization so if you want a bag with a lot of organization/pockets, this is probably not the bag for you. The exterior pockets are a bit tight for a sippy cup but still doable. Not sure if it is different with the non-vinyl exterior. I would say it is more of a medium size bag overall. I don't use a big bag on a regular basis so I've been using it as a travel bag although I still haven't changed to a smaller bag since I got back from my trip. I keep a separate bag for diaper changes in the car so right now the Posh bag has a wipes case, snacks and lots of toys in it to keep the kiddies entertained when we go out to eat.

Some comments from an old thread
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=63&topic_id=20299&mesg_id=20358&page=

HTH.