PDA

View Full Version : Question about shopping cart covers

sue_g
03-10-2005, 11:31 AM
What is the age range that a child could use the shopping cart covers such as the SewCuteBoutique ones. Is that the same age that they use it on a high chair? If I got two (for twins) could they be used together?

Thank you.

tribegirl3
03-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Hi Sue,
I have a shopping cart cover but not one from SCB, I think you might want to send them an e-mail to ask if they have anything for twins. Maybe they can make one special for you! I started using my shopping cart cover when my son was able to hold his head up on his own. You can use the shopping cart cover for the high chairs at restaurants too-so convenient! HTH!

Angie

saschalicks
03-10-2005, 02:13 PM
I got my SCB for DS when he was sitting up. I love it! We've used it more in restaurant high chairs then shopping carts to date. We love it. Even DH loves it so much he won't go anywhere w/out it. Cathy is great to work with. e-mail her about the twin thing. She is great at responding.

alaible
03-10-2005, 07:58 PM
I have seen double cart covers which would probably work better than 2 at the same time but I guess that depends on the size of the cart.

I started using a cart cover with Paige when she outgrew her infant car seat at about 6 months and we are still using it and she is about to turn 2.

Emmas Mom
03-10-2005, 11:46 PM
Hmmm, I don't think I'll stop using mine until DD stops putting everything in her mouth & can wash her hands by herself. Then again, they're so nice & cushy (got my from Cathy @ sewcuteboutique) she'll probably be using it well into elementary school. lol ;)