PDA

View Full Version : 2 Red Hens Diaper Bag?

JeannieMN
03-13-2005, 11:58 AM
Hello! I saw a few of the 2 Red Hens Whole Roost (I think that's the name, the big tote looking ones) at Marshall Fields last night and fell in love! I haven't been a fan of the vinyl looking bags but these were so freaking cute (they had them priced at $100). The only thing I didn't like was the small clasp on top.

Any experiences with these bags?? What are your thoughts before I take the plunge and purchase?

THANKS!!

Jeannie

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050813/3/0/1/-6/.png

ktdid74
03-13-2005, 01:37 PM
I have one in the Hen size- I use it as a purse or quick trip bag. It's so cute (Retro Cowboy) and I get lots of compliments on it. I like the vinyl covering and never even try to close the clasp. If you go to www.2redhens.com it'll show you the tons of patterns available. I know www.kidsnstyle.com has lots of different styles available and they'll order any size you want. I love my 2RH!! :)

marnay
03-13-2005, 08:37 PM
I have a 2 Red Hens Whole Roost in Grape Juice and I love it! Such a fun bag and great patterns!

Check out the 2 Red Hens site, they have tons of adorable ones!

Naydene

writeleigh
03-13-2005, 11:34 PM
I absolutely LOVE my 2 red hens bag. It's my favorite of all my diaper bags. I bet if you do a search for 2 red hens, you'll find a bunch of reviews on here.

carolshi
03-14-2005, 01:08 AM
Jeannie,

Check your messages, I sent you an e-mail! ;)

carolshi
03-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Jeannie,

I wanted to offer you my new with tags Whole Roost in grape juice for $85 shipped if you are interested...I have 2 of them in the same size, so you can save some $ on it in case you're not quite sure about it!

Haven't heard from you so thought I'd post again!

--Carol

[email protected]