PDA

View Full Version : Nap mats at www.mynappak.com - cute and GREAT service!

firsttimemommy
03-15-2005, 05:59 PM
I have been shopping for nap mats and finally decided on one from www.mynappak.com I emailed them asking when it would ship out (wanted it by Monday) and Pat emailed me back within 5 minutes!!! She said it would go out same day if ordered early enough and next day if later.

So I placed my order at 3:30 CST thinking it would probably go out tomorrow. 20 minutes later I decided to order a second mat b/c they combine shipping and give you a multiple item discount (and wouldn't it be cute for Jake and Jennas mats to coordinate and he will need one eventually anyway). So I emailed Pat again and asked if I could add it. She CALLED me about 3 mintues later and said she had just returned from dropping my first one in the mail (WOW!!!), but she would happily add a second and honor the multiple item price and shipping discount! I had a corrected invoice in my inbox within 10 minutes!!!

I am thrilled with the service and attention I got and wanted to share with you guys - it's so nice to find a company who KNOWS what customer service is!!!

(I am not affiliated with them in anyway!! I am just a customer!!!!)

Ronda
Proud Mommy to 2 adorable munchkins - 1/03 and 4/04

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes........that way you are a mile away and you have their shoes."

punkadoodle2
03-15-2005, 06:10 PM
It is really nice to know that some companies still have customer service!! There are a few of those left. I've found numerous ones just by reading this board.

Chester Handbags is another one of those! They are GREAT to work with. Someone who finally stands behind their products...and it shows!

Enjoy you nap mats!

Ellen

mrsmac
03-16-2005, 10:21 AM
Thanks for sharing this. I have been thinking of getting one for my DD who is starting a 2 day/week MOther's Day Out program this summer. But I need to find out if they supply the mats or have specific mats they want us to buy or what. I am such a newbe at this stuff and very nervous about her being gone all day. It would be nice to know she has her own comfy bed with her :).

firsttimemommy
03-16-2005, 04:40 PM
I couldn't believe it -it arrived today! Now in all fairness, they are in Dallas and I'm in San Antonio...but it's still fast!

Jenna loves it! It is very well made, rolls up nicely and is soft and comfy. It is supposed to be machine washable too.

I know what you mean about wanting her in her "own" bed. When I enrolled Jenna they told me that I didn't need to supply a mat b/c they had them (and of course I asked if they cleaned them each night and they said yes), so reluctantly I sent her without one (didn't want to be one of "those moms" and burden the teachers with extra work setting an additional mat up, etc) Then I was picking her up the other day and I noticed several mommies carrying soft mats!!! I asked the teachers if we could bring our own and they said "absolutely"!!! So I was determined she was NOT going back without one!

Ronda

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes........that way you are a mile away and you have their shoes."

MamaKath
03-16-2005, 08:13 PM
They are really cute!I am wanting to get one for my guys even though they don't need them. I love the names on them and the attached pillow (Does it remove or just go throught the wash with the rest of it?), and especially that it looks like it easily rolls up.

Glad to know there are still great companies out there. I have found many favorites on here also. :-)

firsttimemommy
03-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Hi Kath!

My impression was that the pillow just goes with it in the wash (but I will have to look closer and make sure there is not an opening to remove it!!) It does roll up super easy! DD loves hers!!! (DS is only 10 mos so doesn't even know what he has!!!) LOL

They were kinda pricey, but the only ones I found cheaper that I really liked were from Lilian Vernon and they take forever to ship. Plus the LV ones didn't have the blanket, so all in all they weren't that much cheaper I guess when you figure that in!

Ronda