PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys know that the LL Bean large Touring Bag

sbjf
03-21-2005, 08:41 AM
comes in khaki and navy? I had no idea. I thought it was just the black or blue like the diaper bag. I am liking the khaki, yes, it's plain, but I like it for some reason. It's backordered till 3/24.

Anyway, just thought I'd share in case someone else out there didn't realize that we have more color options for this bag. (This is the bag that is exactly like the LL Bean diaper bag, but does not include a changing pad and is 7 dollars cheaper.)

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=1&langId=-1&catalogId=1&categoryId=35996&parentCategory=4520&cat4=2913&productId=624060&display_id=47148&feat=sr&catalog_id=TA&from=&rtnComp=

candybomiller
03-23-2005, 12:35 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but when I go to the page, it tells me that the large touring bag is only available in khaki. I see four available colors for the regular size though.

Does anyone know the difference in size between the large and regular? I get the same dimensions on both pages.

pl71
03-24-2005, 01:32 PM
I think the website is wrong. I just got the Travel catalog and the large touring bag is available in the same colors the small bag comes in. You can see the color options from the pull down menu online, it just doesn't show color pictures for the large bag. The website also doesn't show the right picture or dimensions for the two bags, it only shows the small bag. The small bag is 11 x 11.75 x 4.5. The large bag is 13 x 12 x 5.75, like the diaper bag.

BTW, I saw the small bag at an LLBean store this past weekend and the navy is sort of a purple/navy, not a true navy. I liked it, but decided I liked the lime interior on the black more so that's the one I bought.

Patty

candybomiller
03-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Cool, Patty. Thanks for the info. :)

knaidel
03-29-2005, 10:52 PM
Everyone says that the large touring bag is exactly like the diaper bag, minus the changing pad

On the dipe bag, in the pic, you can see that there are 2 side pockets: one shaped for a cell phone, and one small ( in the pic it holds a pacifier). Does the touring bag have these two pockets? (I'm not talking about the bottle holder on the other side.) You can't see it in the pictures.
Also, is the lining on the black touring bag also lime green?

Mikesa3
03-30-2005, 09:32 AM
The large touring bag has the two pockets.They use the picture of the small for both bags on the website.The inside of the touring bag is gray.HTH
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

knaidel
03-30-2005, 10:06 AM
yes, that does help. I like the lime green interior of the diaper bag, but since its backordered until June, I'll get the touring bag instead.
thank you!