PDA

View Full Version : Pink/chocolate SkipHop Dash w/ Black Sable Aria?

ilovetivo
03-22-2005, 11:05 AM
What do you think of that combination? The Aria is gray/black w/ red piping. The red SH looks great, but i love the pink skip hop. I also wonder if the chocolate piping is obviously brown vs. looking kinda black.

TIA!
Tivo

candybomiller
03-23-2005, 02:36 PM
My first instinct about this combination is no, but, you should get what you want. Besides, I think that this summer, fashionwise, anything goes.

BTW, I also have fibro. If you ever want to chat, feel free to email or pm me.

ilovetivo
03-23-2005, 10:25 PM
Thanks Candy! I'm so not sure what i should do. I've had 1 say yes (who saw it on a P3 and Duo SH) and you say no. My first instinct is the red, but i love the pink color the best.

You're the first BBB member i've heard of w/ fibro other than me. I'd love to chat abt it :)
I'll email tomorrow.

candybomiller
03-23-2005, 11:32 PM
Quite honestly, I haven't seen the combo irl. It's just when you mention all the colors at one time (pink, red, brown, black/silver) my first instinct is no way.

But... I LOVE pink. Love it. Am thinking about making my almost 3 year old boy ride around in a pink stroller. Unfortunately his daddy doesn't think that's a great idea, though that probably has more to do with the fact that he'd kill me if I bought another stroller, LOL.