PDA

View Full Version : Need diaper bag recommendations for double stroller

soontobemomto2
03-31-2005, 12:03 AM
My bag doesn't hold enough for my toddler and newborn, so I need to find another one. I would really like something that will fit on my twin valco, since I think it will be the only way I am going to get out of the house.

Is there a bag that will fit well with it, and allow me room for 2 children? (Money isn't a issue, but I want a good value for my money)

JennsBabySky
04-04-2005, 10:20 PM
I used to use my skip hop with it. It worked really well. If you wanted, you could probably fit two onto the Valco, so you'd have lots of room. My DH once put the pannier bags from our E3 onto the handlebar of the Valco. It looked a little strange to me, since I wasn't expecting to see you it there, but it worked!

rupptopia
04-05-2005, 01:17 AM
I'm lovin' my I'm Still Me So Big backpack/messenger. It is huge, I can pack for a full day out, toys, blanket, etc and still have room left over. Six outside pockets & 4 inside. It is made of fabric that is water & stain repellant. I spilled my water on it today & it rolled right off.

I use it on the Valco single w/ no problem - to me, it looks like the strap could extend to accommodate the double. I did a quick measure and the strap can extend to 49 inches.

website link:
http://imstillme.com/about_retail_bags.html

Michelle
Mom to Alex born 9/28/04