PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide on a Kecci (Pic)!

meshell
04-01-2005, 03:18 AM
Ok, I went on a bit of a shopping spree with the Keccis. I'm only keeping ONE and the other two are going to friends for shower gifts. I have the steel blue, magenta, and new chartreuse. But which one do I choose? I'm not sure if I care if the bag matches my stroller, but I have a 2004 Techno XT in navy/charcoal. Also, I got the red canvas skip hop duo as a gift, so I've got that one in my stash as well. What are your opinions?

TIA!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/23843.jpg

Mikesa3
04-01-2005, 09:14 AM
Steel blue would be my pick but which one catches your attention the most? Which color if you saw someone carrying it would you be drawn to?
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

Emmas Mom
04-01-2005, 11:11 AM
I think I'd go Magenta, Steel Blue & then Chartreuse. :)

theamazingtrace
04-01-2005, 01:28 PM
That's so funny! I also purchased 3 (with the intention of giving the other 2 as shower gifts), but I purchased the navy (has a dragon print), cornsilk (also a dragon print) and the steel blue. My husband laughs at me because I've been carrying them around the house, trying to figure out which to keep. I want to keep them all! I'm trying to be a little more practical though, in case I find another one in a color I like even better! :) I'm just wondering if the cornsilk (it's a light yellow/cream color) will get dirty easily (even though they're machine washable)...

masetane
04-01-2005, 02:11 PM
I like the blue, green and then the red. Do you want to sort of blend with your outfits/coats? I think they would all look nice on your stroller. I tend to go more subdued in this stuff but get funkier blankets, hats etc
Caroline
http://fool.exler.ru/sm/ma.gif
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Birthdaycakeideas/

meshell
04-01-2005, 03:05 PM
I've been putting them on my shoulder and walking around the house also! I think I'm gonna have to pull out my stroller and put them on the handles as well. I look kinda funny, though, since I'm almost 40 weeks pregnant with a HUGE belly out front, so it's hard to really get a picture of what I'll look like carrying the bag. They are all so cute, though!

And on top of this, now I want to order one of the new Fleurville sling totes, and I can't decide on a color/pattern for that one either!

jermak
04-01-2005, 11:17 PM
go with which ever color you like the best- you'll be using it alot!!!! I love the magenta/red color- so bright and cheery looking!

cleo27
04-04-2005, 10:22 AM
It really does depend on your personal style, but I got the magenta several months ago and I ALWAYS get compliments when I use it. I love it - so pretty and vibrant! I tend to wear a lot of black, so it really stands out.

I also like the chartreuse, but don't need another bag...

Good luck w/ your decision!

khakismom
04-04-2005, 11:30 AM
See, this is the problem with the Keccis! They are such a great price, and have such wonderful patterns/colors, that you want them all! :)

I have the chartreuse and just sold my old beige one. I hated to see it go but I really needed only one right now, since I will be getting the caramel one when it appears in May/June. ;)

Of the three you have, my favorites in order are chartreuse, magenta (just gorgeous color!), and steel blue.

Good luck!

suzhatch1
04-04-2005, 05:33 PM
I vote Chartreuse, Blue then Magenta. Chartreuse sounds odd, but it's sooo pretty IRL. The Blue will probably go with a lot (jeans, shorts, skirts, etc). The Magenta is pretty pink - I'd probably vote for a true red if you had it instead.

I just got my Chartreuse today & although I never really thought I'd care for this green color, it just looked soooo SPRINGY!! IRL, I love it! It is set off beautifully by the pink trim & pink interior - I'll definately never get another "black-hole" interior bag. These Kecci's seem so well made for the price!

I also have the Black one on order (for more dressier look - or to keep around until Fall - I love the pattern and by then it will probably be sold out!)

Anyone have the Caramel/Truffle? It looks like it's neutral enough to go with a lot of stuff & I'm wondering if anyone has any IRL photos?

zapmansmom
04-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Ok, I would say go for the Bright Green / Yellow color. That color is on the most wanted list from what I understand right now. I too went a little crazy with the bags. I have the other 2 colors plus the navy and would love the Bight Green. I will be giving one as a gift also. But my vote is for the green!!!

Claudine~

Mom to a Super Hero
named Zapman
aka(Zachary)7 months

khakismom
04-05-2005, 09:44 AM
I'm not sure about the Truffle, but the Caramel won't even be available until May or June, according to Kecci. So I don't think anyone has it yet.

Me, I am counting the days! :)