PDA

View Full Version : any Kecci deals?

calebsmama03
04-01-2005, 03:51 PM
I skipped the coops since they were always out of whatever color I wanted (unfortunately they're STILL out of them - now till June!!! Grr.. Guess I'll have to suck it up and get a second fave color) Now it's coming time for #2 to get here and I need to get a dipe bag. Aside from the "seconds" that have been seen around TJ maxx, etc, anyone know where to get a better deal on a Kecci with some sort of color selection?
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
And the stubborn "purple" baby due 5/25/05

theamazingtrace
04-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Have you checked Nordstrom Rack? They carry Kecci's there- I just picked up 3 the other day (they had about 10 different styles). What color/s are you interested in?

meshell
04-01-2005, 08:16 PM
I was also at the nordstrom racks a couple of days ago. They have steel blue, navy w/dragons, red, cornsilk, another cream/yellow that I can't remember, and two different black ones. I live in Southern California, and at least 3 racks around me just got shipments within the last few days. They were $36.95.

Also, I picked up the ones you were talking about at TJMaxx. The tag did say they were irregular, but I can't seem to figure out why they are so. The zipper is a little different from the one I bought at Nordstrom Rack, but the ones at TJ Maxx were only $24.99.

theamazingtrace
04-02-2005, 02:17 AM
Hey meshell, may I ask whether all of the NR's carried the same colors/styles of the Kecci's? Or did different stores receive different colors in their shipments?

meshell
04-02-2005, 11:25 AM
You know, I'm not totally sure. I called about 5 of them in So Cal, and they seemed to rattle off all the same ones I had seen at the one in Brea (where I got my steel blue one). Maybe ones in other states got different colors. Or, they may have all the same stock because these were ones that were overstock from Kecci. I wasn't interested in any of those colors, so I kinda gleamed over it. I was on the hunt for the magenta, new chartreuse, truffle or caramel. I was shocked to find the magenta and new chartreuse at TJ Maxx, but FWIW, these two do say irregular.

khakismom
04-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Michelle, I too am waiting for a caramel Kecci. According to Kecci, these will be shipping around May/June.