PDA

View Full Version : What color Dash w/. Black Sable 2005 P3?

EagerlyAwaitingBaby
04-03-2005, 07:33 PM
I am thinking of ordering a Dash (shhhh - don't tell DH!!!). I already have a red Duo and I love the organization so already I'm thinking about what I could do with 10 pockets of the Dash. I'm debating if I should get a Red Dash or branch out to a black or a charcoal Dash instead. Can I do something "wild and crazy" like Bubblegum? Or would that clash with the red accent on the P3?

JTsMom
04-04-2005, 12:05 PM
I think that b/c there is such a small amount of red on the Black Sable, you could get away with just about anything. Personally, I'd lean more towards the black than the charcoal, just b/c of the blue trim on the latter. I think the pink one would be fine too.

I was going to ask a similar question. I have the Cherry Cola P3, and I can't figure out what color to get. (If you haven't seen it, it's a muted red and khaki) I think the red dash will be too bright- the cherry cola is more orange-y red, and the only other color I can really see matching at all is the black. Anyone have any other thoughts?

ilovetivo
04-04-2005, 01:21 PM
I like what i have: I have the Aria black sable and a pink dash. the red doesn't clash b/c there's the red Skip Hop patch on the bag. The pink goes well w/ the black and gray. there's lots of black on the bag w/ the lining and straps. the only thing weird is the brown on the bag. seems silly w/ all the black. but it's not noticable from a few feet away.

i also have the red duo and it matches perfectly.

Laela
04-05-2005, 08:51 AM
I think you could use anything with the the Black Sable - pick what you like! I am personally getting a red one with mine. Now I just have to wait for BOTH to arrive!

dules
04-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Oooh color color color!!! I think you can't go wrong with a "Dash" of color with the black sable, lol. I agree with the PP that the red is so minor on the stroller that you can really go with anything.

Best,
Mary

nov02mom
04-05-2005, 09:43 AM
I think pink and red are really cute together.....that bubblegum would up the "Fun" of a SH alot!!

NatalieM
04-05-2005, 01:29 PM
I have a the same stroller and I just ordered a red Dash. I really liked how the red looked with the stroller. BUT, if you already have the red Duo, then definitely go with another color. The stroller is dark as it is, so I would go with the pink. Have fun with it!

priscilla73
04-09-2005, 09:44 PM
The Bubblegum would be so cute on the Black Sable P3! Or even the red! I guess it depends on what you would like to carry when you don't have the stroller ;)