PDA

View Full Version : Love my Dash!

Niki_n_Abby
04-04-2005, 10:24 AM
I think I finally found the right bag. I love my new Dash! I got the pink which I was debating because of the brown trim(I would prefer black). Well, if the brown trim is holding you back from getting the pink - get it. The interior is black, the strap is black and the velcro is black. The brown is very dark and with all the other black, you don't notice that it is brown.

This thing holds a ton and is so organized! Here's what I put in it:

Exterior side pockets: Sippy cup and Hotsling
Exterior front pocket: Small cosmetic bag with crayons, stickers, and a note pad
Exterior front pocket: cell phone, sun glasses
Interior end pocket: umbrella
Interior end pocket: tall snack container
Interior pocket: wipes case and 3 Pull-ups
Interior pocket: medium cosmetics case with first aid stuff
Interior large pocket: change of clothes
Exterior back pocket: coloring book
Zippered pocket: wallet, compact, lipstick, keys
Center: Snack trap
And there is still so much room left!

The only thing I don't like is the changing pad. It is so small it is actually funny. But I just replaced it with a regular one. The velcro is a little scratchy but not enough to be bothersome.

Other than that, I love my new bag!!

Niki

ktdid74
04-04-2005, 10:56 AM
I have the pink one, too, and think it's the perfect bag! I totally forgot about the brown piping because the rest of the stuff is black. It's a great bag with all of those pockets and I like that it isn't bulky but holds a ton. Enjoy!!

ilovetivo
04-04-2005, 01:28 PM
KT does the velcro bother you?

Niki - how do you fit 3 pull ups and the wipes case in one pocket? what kind of case is it.

Thanks!

Niki_n_Abby
04-04-2005, 01:55 PM
It is a blue case by the First Years. It measures 8 x 4 x 3/4 inches. They fit just fine. I put the wipes case behind the 3 pull-ups(size 2T-3T) and they all just slide in the pocket. I can also use the Huggies case I have. I'll try to take a pic of everything and post it.

Niki