PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on a new bag to match stroller?

dules
04-05-2005, 09:26 AM
Hi all,

I need some advice. Just got a Bebecar X-Fold stroller in bright red. It has navy and chambray blue accents with a silver powder coated frame.

All of my diaper bags in the past have been red or black or pink, none of which will work here. So - excuse to buy a new bag, yay!

I'm thinking maybe navy or gray with red accents?

I need a medium sized bag (Chester backpack or slightly larger is great) that I can hang on the umbrella handles. It should have good organization and space for sippy, toys, snacks (snack trap), mommy things and (of course) a couple of size 4 diapers and a hard wipes case.

Last, I'd like it to be *sharp* looking. And of course I don't want to spend a fortune. lol I am asking a lot.

Ideas?

Best,
Mary

ETA: I don't really have a preference over messenger, backpack or tote (as long as tote straps are long enough). The one bag I've had that I *really* did not like *at all* was the Skip Hop Duo. Are the new ones that much better? I hated the black hole effect!

nov02mom
04-05-2005, 09:45 AM
How about the Charcoal Expo? It has red zip out and accents.....less black hole-y than the duos too.

dules
04-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Hmmm, it's nice...but I think I want to look for something less black/dark gray. This stroller is a puzzle! I started thinking today of denim, but the only denim diaper bag I know of is a ... Duo! Ugh!

Best,
Mary

priscilla73
04-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Hi Mary, What about the Dash in Navy w/ Ice Blue piping? The organization of this bag makes the black interior a non issue.

Or the Bandicoot in Grey! That can be worn on the shoulder or backpack, very cool but it won't hold a ton....it's sharp, though.