PDA

View Full Version : Is a Dash too similar to a LE LT?

Alys the Cat
04-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Right now, I'm using only one diaper bag -- a LE LT. Although I like it, I've been lusting after the Dash, mostly because I want something that will hook onto the handles of my P3. I was about to order the Skip Hop, and then I realized its dimensions are nearly identical to those of the LE bag. Do you think the bags are too similar in size/function to justify having both? Is there something else I should be considering?

Also, Dash owners -- is the red the same warm shade as the Duo? In the pics I've seen, the Dash looks brighter.

Thanks, mommas!

Niki_n_Abby
04-07-2005, 02:42 PM
I have both and the Dash is much larger, hold much more and is soooo much more organized than the LT. When you look at the deminisions I know they look the same, but believe me, they are not.

I love my Dash(needed something larger then the LT) and really can't say enough good things about it. It is so well organized, holds so much stuff, but isn't bulky or heavy and it stands up on its own.

Get it, you'll love it!

Niki

Alys the Cat
04-07-2005, 09:51 PM
Thanks, Niki -- you sold me!
Based on ilovetivo's review, tho, I'm thinking I should wait for the Dash's second production run (to avoid the scratchy velcro and score a pen holder). Just not sure I'm that patient... :)

priscilla73
04-09-2005, 09:31 PM
The Dash will hold much more than the LT. The Dash is wonderful, my favorite bag (currently)

It is the same shade as the Duo.