PDA

View Full Version : Check out my "briefcase" - it's really a cute little bag for inside a purse/diaper bag

Twin Mom
04-08-2005, 08:58 PM
I bought this a while ago and have been meaning to share b/c I thought it was cute. I got it at Ulta. It retails for $7.50 but a few of the designs were 50% off + I had a 20% coupon from the Sunday paper that I used on my total purchase. Right now they have 2 different designs online and they are full price so I guess b&m is the way to go. I ended up giving one just like mine to a friend as part of her baby gift and she loved it.

HTH.

audball
04-08-2005, 09:38 PM
These are so cute! They have them in a bookstore here in town but for much more $$. I thought about getting one too :)..

priscilla73
04-09-2005, 09:25 PM
LOL That is adorable!!!! :)

MMEand1
04-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Where did you get this and where did you find it online?
Thanks,
Mariah P.

bunnisa
04-11-2005, 12:01 PM
So cute! I'll have to make a trip to Ulta. How long ago did you buy it? I'm wondering if they'll still have it in stock.

Bethany
It's a Boy!
William Eric
6/03

Twin Mom
04-11-2005, 08:02 PM
I just looked at my receipt and I bought them in February. They had a bunch then so they might still have them. I did look recently on www.ulta.com and I know they had 2 patterns left there. I would be happy to check my store and send some out but I'm working tomorrow and then my parents are visiting for the rest of the week so I'm not sure I'll have a chance to go.