PDA

View Full Version : Which Diaper Bags do you use with MeToo Hook on Chair?

mominjune
04-09-2005, 03:29 AM
I'm on a new diaper bag quest so I thought I'd come to this board for help. I use a LE Lil Tripper but end up carrying another small bag or two for DD's MeToo hook on chair and sling(s). I'm hoping to find a stylish bag in a fun color that doesn't cost too much ($65 approx max) that can specifically fit the hook on chair.

I've been eyeing the Skip Hop Dash after all these great reviews. I tried our chair in the Skip Hop Duo in the store and it fit, but after reading the Dash reviews I'm wondering if it'll fit in there b/c it's a bit shorter.

The LL Bean Microfiber bag review also caught my attention but the colors are more boring. My current LE bag is black and my one other bag - Ameribag- is also black. I never got the hang of using the Ameribag though. It seems to slide off my shoulder easily.

Thanks in advance!

Jen
DD 6-04

priscilla73
04-09-2005, 11:19 PM
I'd suggest that you try out the Dash and if it doesn't work, it's a well organized diaper bag. ;)

gadu
04-10-2005, 11:49 AM
I used to carry our me too chair in the outside pocket (the one against my body) of a Fleurville Alpha7. It stuck out on top but did not bother me.

mominjune
04-12-2005, 02:33 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. Priscilla, your review was definitely quite convincing. Thanks for being so thorough.

And thanks to PP, I hadn't thought of the fact it'd okay to have it stick out a bit. I'll have to try that out.

I think I'll see if I can find the Dash at a Nordstrom's and check it out IRL.

Anyone else who used the MeToo Chair with other bags, I'd love to hear your suggestions too. :)