PDA

View Full Version : I'm so out of the loop!

casey118
04-11-2005, 12:45 AM
So I have been avoiding this forum for awhile after buying way too many diaper bags last summer, and am now totally out of the loop. Has the A7 been discontinued? I looked on Fleurville's website and it just says a bunch of the fabrics are sold out. Would the new skip hop dash be a reasonable comparison, or what else is about that size? Thanks!

audball
04-11-2005, 08:59 AM
Catherine Granville (owner of Fleurville)replied to me in an email that a "final" decision has not been made about the A7s...They recently introduced the sling tote (in very cute fabrics!) and they will have a backpack by this summer. She didn't say that either were replacing the A7, but IMO, it may not make "business sense" to continue that style if the backpack and sling tote address the needs of most of their customers.

I would be *very* sad if they discontinued the bag - it's almost the perfect size, function, etc. for us (two in dipes - my being a medium to light packer).

Many women here have felt that the Skip Hop Dash is a more than adequate substitute...they have great color selection, the bags have great organization, and it holds more than the A7! Lots of pockets to keep everything together.