PDA

View Full Version : Lands End Backpack diaper bag?

manda7_23
04-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Can anyone tell me what the inside of this bag is like or have pics? Is there any organization to it at all? TIA

Amanda

ckleist
04-14-2005, 06:11 AM
This is a huge bag. There are 3 compartments and they have 2 meshed pockets in each compartment I believe. I just received this and plan on returning it, but will take some pics to post. This bag is really big, taller than wider, and just isn't what I was looking for. It is almost too "organized"...it has so many compartments that there isn't one place to put bigger stuff except for the main compartment, but that infringes on the other spaces, KWIM? I've given up looking for a great backpack style diaper bag because I don't think I'll find what I'm looking for, so I'm waiting for my timbuk2 totes to come tomorrow.

mariza
04-14-2005, 12:28 PM
Sears sells these in their stores, it might be worth a trip to see for yourself if it's what you had in mind. I ordered this along with my DIA bag (older model) and they are both too huge for everyday. DH now keeps the backpack in his truck and I plan on using the DIA to pack up DD's spare sheets and clothes for daycare every week. She has her own storage for her personals, I'll leave the DIA there and have the daycare fill it with dirty items throughout the week, take home on Friday and bring back clean on Monday. It's the perfect bag for this, but definately NOT for use as a daily diaper bag.