PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite everyday use diaper bag?

MommytoLayla
04-14-2005, 09:22 AM
I am trying to decide what I should use??? Thanks in Advance for your input!

pittsburghgirl
04-14-2005, 09:55 AM
I voted Kecci because it's the only one of those I have! But it's also the perfect size for us right now, for snacks/toys/CD's. I have considered getting the LL Bean and I think that would work also.

Marilee
mommy to James
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040120/1/1/1/-5/.png

mom2aidan
04-14-2005, 10:15 AM
I just got my dash last week and since then, I've been using it everyday. I love it! It fits everything I need for the day. And it doesn't look like a diaper bag.

newmomto1
04-14-2005, 11:16 AM
I voted "other".
My two favorite everyday bags right now (tied for first place) are my Alpha 7 & my T&L Large Bebe Bag.
I recently got a Dash...but haven't used it yet...so it may go to the top of the list :-)

MommytoLayla
04-14-2005, 11:28 AM
I just can't seem to decide what to do right now. I have an ll bean on order and that will come as soon as they are off backorder. I am currently using my Kecci and am not loving it. I dont' know if I should get a Dash I love the pink! This is so confusing!!!! I just can't find something that I like.

Thanks for the info ladies!!

Shannon
[center]Guess who is going to be one soon!!!
http://lilypie.com/pic/050330/d6f8ff3.jpghttp://lilypie.com/baby1/050421/3/16/1/-5/.png (http://lilypie.com)[/

valdivan
04-14-2005, 08:25 PM
I voted other because I really LOVE my Haiku bag!!! So comfortable and so much room! I also am really digging my Expo - tons of organization :)

ann

cartersmom
04-15-2005, 01:12 PM
I voted other too because I love my everyday tote from Periwinkle Baby! I also have a skip hop that we mainly use for my husband and a PPB that I truly LOVE, but save for special occasions since I really don't want it to get dirty.

caridura
04-15-2005, 01:17 PM
My denim SH is my daily diaper bag right now. After that it would be my A7, but I haven't used that one in several weeks now.

saschalicks
04-15-2005, 02:44 PM
I voted other b/c I've been using my Wabags Buzz Gym Sling. I love this bag, and it's so easy to carry.

smbirth
04-15-2005, 03:41 PM
I just recieved the Lands end Little Tripper in Red and so far I really like it! I like that I can use the front pocket for my things.
That being said, I am lusting after the Dash, but trying to hold out to see if they come out with it in Cord or Denim or Blue Camo.
I also think the LL Bean is nice or the Ellington bags that have been discussed on this board.

But the LT is a good deal for the money!

Sorry for typos, Nathan is helping MOmmy type!! :)

Sheri
Momma to Nathan 9-15-04 The Incredible Teething Baby!! Come on Teehies!! Get here soon!!
Breastfeeding for 7 months!!

colleenfs
04-15-2005, 04:30 PM
I voted other. I've been using my new LL Bean bag for one day, and I LOVE IT!! I was so excited to see it arrive in the mail yesterday, since I had been told it would be backordered til April 18th.

~Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02
Baby GIRL! due 7-23-05
http://lilypie.com/baby4/020110/3/4/0/-5/.png

http://lilypie.com/days/050723/0/25/1/+10/.png

deannanb
04-15-2005, 04:38 PM
I bought the Lands End Little tripper (I think they have updated it a little since I bought it) - and was using it when DS was first born. Then I decided I needed a backpack for an airplane flight, so I got the Baby Sherpa - I think it is too big for my everyday use. I tried it, but it just didn't seem to work. So I'm back to the LT. I end up throwing whatever else I think I might need that doesn't fit in the LT into the car and then into the bottom of the stroller.

hapahaolegirl
04-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Even though I am in search of another diaper bag. My LE LT is really the perfect bag for me. It holds everything for a day out and about for my 7.5 month old. I just really want a cute all day diaper bag as well!

Kristen

kkae12
04-15-2005, 07:34 PM
I voted other b/c I LOVE the A7- super easy to carry/organized, good size, etc. I know it's discontinued, but you can still find them on ebay.

Allison

CiderLogan
04-15-2005, 09:19 PM
I am still liking my LE Medium Tailored Tote. There are a few things I would change if I could, but, overall, it's the best for me right now. I also refuse to spend more than $50 on a diaper bag, so it fits my budget!

Jenny
Mom of Julia, 8/03

mamalia
04-15-2005, 10:40 PM
LOVE, love, love the llbean diaper bag. We have it in black and it's the bag we take everywhere. it fits in the bottom of our snap and go, can be slung across the body comfortably, holds lots and lots (a hotsling, loved one nursing wrap, four/five diapers, purelle, emergency bottle, change of clothes, wipe case, lanolin tube, burp cloth, wallet, cell)...and hubby doesn't mind wearing it either.

ginamlee
04-15-2005, 11:25 PM
Definitely my Fleurville Alpha 7. I just bought a new one in Red for the spring and summer, because I was having a difficult time putting away the Fiesta Stripe Corduroy (even thought it was starting to look silly carrying it in April....).

iriebride
04-16-2005, 02:21 AM
I voted Other b/c I love my Haiku diaper bag. I do still use my Kecci for dressier occasions, even though this used to be my every day bag before the Haiku.

Joyce

August
04-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Oups, not the right place...sorry!

August
04-18-2005, 07:36 AM
TO the girls using the LE little tripper, I just wanted to know if it is too small for a newborn??? It really looks like a great bag, but I'm scared that I won't be able to put everything I need in there.
Thanks!

August
04-18-2005, 07:36 AM
TO the girls using the LE little tripper, I just wanted to know if it is too small for a newborn??? It really looks like a great bag, but I'm scared that I won't be able to put everything I need in there.
Thanks!

Mikesa3
04-18-2005, 08:36 AM
I have the Lil Tripper I'm using for my toddler.Using it for a newborn would depend on the baby. I think it would have worked for me.If you need to carry bottles and formula if might not be big enough.Also if you have a baby that spits up it wouldn't be big enough since it would be hard to fit more then one outfit in it.Try it ,you can always return it to Sears or save it for when your baby is older because it is a gret bag for the price.
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

Mikesa3
04-18-2005, 08:36 AM
I have the Lil Tripper I'm using for my toddler.Using it for a newborn would depend on the baby. I think it would have worked for me.If you need to carry bottles and formula if might not be big enough.Also if you have a baby that spits up it wouldn't be big enough since it would be hard to fit more then one outfit in it.Try it ,you can always return it to Sears or save it for when your baby is older because it is a gret bag for the price.
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

Snookie
04-20-2005, 12:09 PM
I also have a LE LT, but the only diaper bag I ever use is the LE diaper backpack. If you like to carry a lot of stuff, you won't like the LT for a newborn. In my LE diaper backpack, I easily carry:

several diapers (pampers sz 4)
wipes pack
small cooler with sippy cup, small tupperware food containers, bib, and spoon
small digital camera
tube of aquaphor
tylenol drops
1 change of clothes
diaper pad
waterproof zipper bag for wet clothes, etc. (comes with backpack)
burp cloth
stuffed animal
other small toy or book
sunglasses and cell phone (in side pockets meant for bottles)
wallet, lipstick, pacifier, pack of gum, small bottle purell, other little et cetera items

It can get heavy if I really pack it up for a long trip, but it's worth it to me to have everything I need. You really can't beat a backpack for convenience. You just have to live with looking "sporty" most of the time, not "dressy" or necessarily "chic."

All that said, I am looking at the Skip Hop Expo and reading reviews on this board. I don't know if I can really justify another bag, but if it's really that great, I just might splurge!

--April

dules
04-20-2005, 04:30 PM
Right now my everyday is a Chester backpack in Candy Stripe. When I need more space I use the Kecci Shanghai (teal butterflies) and I just got a navy Dash that I think will be a serious contender too.

I keep a T2 Small Messenger (black, with pink strap pad) in the car.

Best,
Mary