PDA

View Full Version : Bag to fit in Mac Quest basket or hang on handles?

Kayla9
04-15-2005, 12:35 AM
Hi,

It was posted on the stroller forum as well.

Got a new Maclaren Quest but was not prepeared for the accesories. This morning I used it and found our little diaper bag would not fit into the basket at all. Had no time to repack so I hung it on the handles. Of course, the stroller fell back when I lifted my son up.

Would any Mac Quest owners out there kindly share your tips on what kind of bag (to store the essential stuffs for a 13 month old toddler) would fit in this stroller? I guess, we have to use a back pack if we travel for all day. Would the Mac organizer fit the essential stuffs for a 13 month old toddler for 4-5 hrs outing?

Many thanks!

K.

newmomto1
04-15-2005, 09:06 AM
I am able to fit my Chester Backpack in the basket of my Quest. I am sure my Lands End Little Tripper would fit too.
Macs are pretty tippy...so regardless of what bag you use...you probably won't be able to leave a bag on the handles when the stroller is empty
HTH :-)

MamaKath
04-15-2005, 09:32 AM
Just responded to you on strollers with some suggestions, but recommended posting here, lol. These girls know their bags!!!! :-)

Kayla9
04-15-2005, 11:57 AM
I revisited the search result and found a thread on this; based on the pictures provided by a poster, the older version of the LE Day Tripper fits so well in the Mac Quest's basket. Is your LE Day Tripper earlier version? The current version on LE's web site looks as big as my Enfamil's bag. Their dimensions are about the same as my little bag. I have the LE larger bag; of course, it does not fit into the Mac Quest, not even in the P3! We used it in the car for extra supplies.

I'll look up the Chester bag.

Thanks,

K.

nd93
04-15-2005, 12:07 PM
Here is the previous post about this (with picture)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=9726&mesg_id=9726&listing_type=search

There may be some old style little trippers on sale on babybags. Have you tried there?

Kayla9
04-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Cool! Thank you.

K.

DeborahM
04-16-2005, 10:01 PM
You also may want to check out bags that are shaped more like a tote. Have you tried a Skip Hop Duo or Expo in the basket? I have a 2 Red Hens hen bag that I bought to fit in the basket of my twin traveller (but I'm sure the Quest basket is bigger).

Deborah
Mom to Thomas and Rachel

[url=http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amber_9m.gif[/url
9 months and counting

Kayla9
04-17-2005, 05:12 PM
I take it back; the Simliac bag is actually way bigger than the LE Little Tripper bag.

K.