PDA

View Full Version : photos of your Skip*Hop Dash or Expo

neocorgi
04-15-2005, 01:18 PM
i know there are several reviews/posts out there for either the Dash or Expo. if it's not too much to ask, i'm just wondering you could post photos of your bag/s here. i'm still deciding on what color to get (or if i should wait for new fabrics). i'm especially interested to see chocolate or charcoal bags.

TIA

newmomto1
04-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Hi,
Here are a couple of pictures of my Charcoal Dash.
I "officially" used it for the first time this weekend.
I used it for a trip to the zoo, the park, & lots of errands.
I must say that I really like this bag.
I am considering getting a Chocolate one too.
I love the Charcoal color. I wasn't sure at first....but now I think it looks awesom
e!
HTH :-)
ETA: Well...I broke down & got a Chocolate Dash also...it's really cute. A totally different look from the Charcoal! I'll try to post pics when I get a minute :-)

ETA (again): Pic of Chocolate Dash

miki
04-18-2005, 05:11 PM
Sorry to butt in. Is the blue piping really blue looking IRL? In the photos it looks washed out enough that if I hadn't read the post, I would have thought it was the black with white piping.

newmomto1
04-18-2005, 06:15 PM
It definitely looks blue...but it is a light blue.
It looks like the light blue Skip Hop Duo.
HTH

dules
04-21-2005, 09:04 AM
IMO the light blue piping on the charcoal Dash gives it a slightly lighter overall appearance than the charcoal Duo...the blue lightens the look up a bit where the black on the Duo brings it closer to black, if that makes any sense.

I was just playing with them in Buy Buy Baby yesterday. I ended up with the navy one from a SWAPper and I really like it. It's very well organized. I did think the charcoal was appealing and liked the contrast of the lighter piping.

If you have a Buy Buy Baby near you and a coupon, you can get it for $52.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Mary

babybee1
04-22-2005, 11:16 AM
Butting in (sorry!)
Wow--I love the chocolate--can you tell me where to get it? Online or IRL...have seen places for the other colors but not this one...
Thanks!

newmomto1
04-22-2005, 01:33 PM
I purchased it online @
www.expressivetoys.com
:-)