PDA

View Full Version : HELP! How do I wash my Skip Hop???

WooChx
04-19-2005, 03:56 PM
I just bought a brand new bubblegum canvas Skip Hop and my DH put a sippy cup filled with apple juice in it!! Needless to say it leaked all over and now there are apple juice water marks all over the outside!! What do I do??

newmomto1
04-19-2005, 05:33 PM
What a bummer!
Try doing a search here....
I know I have seen other posts re: washing Skip Hops.
I know they are machine washable...
Or, you could email Skip Hop to see what they recommend.
I would definitely pretreat it with Shout or Spray & Wash (I love that stuff!).
Good Luck :-)

ilovetivo
04-19-2005, 06:07 PM
Per Ellen at Skip Hop
"For washing, The bag can be tossed in the machine (shoulder strap off) and hung to dry."

I'd do it on cold.

thing1andt2
04-19-2005, 07:51 PM
I have washed my ice blue a ton of times, just wash gentle/cold in the washing machine and hang to dry. If you get dirt on the outside, you can always scrub with a brush and use clorox 2 for stains, it will come out like new!

wagner36
04-22-2005, 12:10 PM
I was all ready and PACKED for the airport when either DH or DS (DH blames DS, lol, who is too little to defend himself - I don't think DS could reach) spilled coffee all over my brand new Dash (just arrived on Wednesday from Mariana)! Luckily it is Olive, so it probably won't show, but I had everything perfectly organized.....

Did you have luck washing yours??

saschalicks
04-22-2005, 03:24 PM
I washed my Ice Blue Skip Hop by first pre-treating the stained areas with Oxy spray. Let it soak for at least 30 minutes. Put in the machine without strap and nothing else upside down with all zippers open. The reason is to let all of the water get out when spinning. No drying and it's fine. Looks brand new. HTH