PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a bag...

journey4justice
04-22-2005, 10:46 PM
to hold a small wallet, checkbook, a couple packs of gum, a travel wipes container, a 5 x 7" date book, one change of clothes for 3 year old (shirt, pants, underwear and socks), tissues, and a little ppocket for my older son's inhaler and asthma meds (rather small). A place for a water bottle or sippy cup would be nice too.

The thing is that I really like earthy tones, natural looking items, earthy-hippyish type of things. I have a number of sack style bags but I go crazy when everything is thrown in one compartment and I have to dig for what i want. I'd love to find something that has a crochet/knitted look or a straw type look.

I have a brown cord Skip Hop that I really like, but I don't need as much room now that my son has potty trained. I also want something more summerish - especially since we're going on a beach vacation soon.

Anyone know of anything that would work for me? Thanks!

dules
04-25-2005, 08:46 AM
Check out www.reignvermont.com. I emailed them and they do make a diaper bag. I've been in discussions with them about a group discount for this board (they're interested but taking some time to think it through). The prices are very reasonable anyway, though, IMO, and I love the fabric choices.

Best,
Mary

smbirth
04-25-2005, 09:35 PM
I like the look of these bags, especially the messenger bags, however, I couldnt find a diaper bag on their site. Do you have a link to it? Good prices!

ckleist
04-25-2005, 10:58 PM
I know we aren't supposed to post bags for sale here, but if you are interested in it, e-mail me. This might be what you are looking for (NWT, not quite big enough and just not a tote girl)

http://www.clutterbags.com/BagDetails.asp?Bagno=2451&Name=Classy%20Autumn%20Stripes&Style=Lindi&Price=$45.00

dules
04-26-2005, 10:04 AM
They do make a diaper bag but don't have pics of it yet. That's part of what I'm waiting for.

I received another email from her yesterday saying they're still not quite ready to move ahead. At these prices though, it's tempting to just try the bag sight unseen as their fabrics are so pretty.

Best,

Mary

smbirth
04-26-2005, 10:07 AM
I agree Mary, I really like the fabrics. This board is so much potential trouble for me!! I look ALOT, b ut havent bought much, but I might have to get one of these. I really like the messenger style, and I really like the fabric on it too!!

When you get a pic of the diaper bag, please post it if you can!

The prices are already good, co op or no co-op.

Thanks for sharing!
Sheri