PDA

View Full Version : Where did you pre-order your Fleurville Sling Tote?

clc053103
04-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Looking for a reputable web retailer with free shipping and the best price- though all seem to be $129.95??

Thanks!

newmomto1
04-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Check out www.expressivetoys.com
Jen is awesome & I think she may already have some of the new Fleurvilles in stock.
HTH :-)

clc053103
04-23-2005, 03:23 PM
I believe the pink and blue w/ choc are both in stock there now. I am eyeing up the blue....Just wanted to make sure it was a reputable seller- thanks for the vote of confidence!

hobokenmom
04-23-2005, 04:32 PM
I ordered mine from pokkadots.com, which I had heard was a reputable site. I was going to order from Jen at Expressivetoys.com, but she's in NJ and so am I, and I realized I'd probably have to pay sales tax.

tigalig
04-24-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm ordering mine (to be shipped to DH for mother's day "surprise") from www.bambinibliss.com. I suspect it will be full retail with free shipping, but Kimberly is awesome to do business with. They're not on her website yet, but she has assured me that she's getting them and will post them as soon as she has them in stock. I'm set on the Spring Blossom that is called Gold Flower on fleurville.com. I'm so excited to hear what everyone else has to say about this bag when the deliveries roll around. I have high hopes for it! :)

carolshi
04-24-2005, 07:26 PM
Ida, I love your little cartoon! how appropriate for this board, huh?

;) Carol