PDA

View Full Version : SEW CUTE BOUTIQUE

elle630
04-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Hello
I am trying to decide on a fabric for two cart covers for my 10 month old daughters. I never realised there was sooo much fabric out there!
It's unbelieveably hard...
Can those of you that have Sew Cute Boutique covers please post pictures so that I may get some ideas for colour combinations, etc?

And what ypes of fabrics did you girls choose? I was reading through some posts where two mums were discussing different types, some soft fuzzy fabric, but I can't find it now and I am clueless about fabrics.

Thank you!
Elle

smbirth
04-25-2005, 10:16 AM
If you do a search (advanced search seems to work best) for shopping cart cover or sew cute boutique, you will find a lot of posts of recent covers that have been recieved. Alot of cute girly prints lately!! (Doesnt help me decide on a cute print for my DS however :( )

Have fun choosing a fabric!! I find that I have been dreaming of fabric prints, diaper bags and pouch carriers lately!! (Can you tell what I do online most of the time!! LOL)

Sheri
Momma to Nathaniel 9-15-04

elle630
04-25-2005, 10:38 AM
Hi Sheri!
I have a 5 year old son and I used to have a heck of a time finding special things for him. I still do but he is my pride and joy, and honestly there is less confusion! I am having such a hard time choosing fabrics for the girls covers! BTW Nathaniel is a gorgeous name and one I had on my list for my daughters should they have been boys.
Enjoy him! And THANK you for your help! I will try thr advanced search option.
Love, elle

JaysTeri
05-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Hi,

I have the "Cutest Yellow Bee" for my ds. I fell in love with it...and dh likes it since he went to Ga Tech.

Cathy is amazing!! Good luck choosing!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/25026.jpg

smbirth
05-02-2005, 06:43 AM
Teri--That is very cute!! Thanks for sharing--I will consider that print also!! I would consider it to be gender neutral--(just in case I have a DD in the future!!)

Sheri
Momma to Nathaniel 9-15-04

vlslusher
05-02-2005, 12:39 PM
here is a picture of mine again! we love it!!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/25080.jpg

ginny

elle630
05-02-2005, 03:10 PM
BEE-utiful! hehehehe
Such a great cover and Cathy is FANTASTIC!!

Thanks for sharing! Does she take a piccy of each cover before sending it out?