PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick a Dash color.....

chase
04-25-2005, 11:41 PM
I just cannot decide!
I haven't been able to see any of them in person.
I am not trying to match it to a stroller or anything, so that is not an issue.
It seems like the Charcoal or Black would probably be the most versatile.
The Olive seems pretty neutral.
I think the Chocolate is cute...but I am a little worried about the pink being a bit "too much" for everyday????
Please share your opinions with me...especially if you have seen them in person!!
TIA!!!
:-)

clc053103
04-26-2005, 07:48 AM
I just picked he ice blue w/ brown piping- so I am voting pink- why not have a fun bag??

cartersmom
04-26-2005, 08:35 AM
I also have the ice blue... I figure that I never really carry a neutral handbag or purse, why should I settle for a black diaper bag? I love carrying fun and different bags!

dules
04-26-2005, 09:44 AM
I have the navy with ice blue piping to match a stroller. Other than that I am a gray/black/red kind of person so the chocolate does nothing for me personally.

Which will "go" best with your Spring/Summer clothes and shoes? Do you have lots of earth tones? Blues? Whites and pastels?

Best,
Mary

jasabo
04-26-2005, 09:44 AM
I voted for chocolate, which I have. I love pink, but I was also a little worried that it would be too much. I don't think it is though. It's pretty subtle, and just enough to add a little "kick" to the brown, but not enough to overpower it. I'm not a big "black bag" person though - I like brighter colors. If you're looking for a bag you can carry to work or that will go with absolutely everything, I'd probably go with the black. But if you want something a little more fun, but not over the top, I'd go with the chocolate.

Lisa - mom to 22 month old twin boys

wagner36
04-26-2005, 02:26 PM
I love the Olive. There's nothing about it that screams 'diaper bag' - and the orange piping looks great. It's the perfect tone - dark enough to avoid showing spots (like the coffee that DH spilled all over mine) and light enough to avoid looking too heavy.