PDA

View Full Version : Hook-on High Chairs, Inglesina/Chicco/Me Too!--which one??

BrusselsSprout
04-26-2005, 02:33 PM
Trying to decide between the Inglesina Fast Table, the Chicco Hook on Chair and the Me Too! Portable Chair. Anyone have a favorite?

thing1andt2
04-27-2005, 06:40 AM
It wasn't on your list but I LOVE my graco tot locs. My kids have been using them for the past 1.5 years on our butcherblock island. They are so tight and so secure, my mom has been using them for years in her daycare and only had problems ever with one that was 9 years old, which IMO is a sufficient time for a $29 item to last with daily use!

threeladybugsonefrog
04-27-2005, 07:51 AM
I have 4 children so we have been through several of these and this one is by far my favorite. It seems so comfy with a lot of soft cushioning. Here is the link for the right start but I did see them at Target for 29.99.
HTH
Pam
http://www.rightstart.com/global/store/product_detail~Site~baby~rs_section~mealtime~categ ory~Highchairs%20%26%20Boosters~GroupID~2238998~Gr oupTP~Model.htm

stampinmaven
04-27-2005, 09:05 AM
I (we) really like the Graco Tot-loc too. It's real easy to attach to the table, very stable and the best part is my almost 2yr will sit in it and we can eat dinner in peace. We have the Easy Dinner hook-on that was posted below, it was nice for a while then the push button on the leg clamp broke, so it became a pain to remove from the table. You have to unscrew the leg clamp. I wish I bought the Graco one from the get-go.
Stacey S