PDA

View Full Version : I found a new CAMO bag!!!!

mommato2boys
04-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Since I am SO into camo.....it is so bad, all my diaper bags are camo!!!! With two boys, and a more sporty active lifestyle, I really don't want a fancy bags, they just get dirty or worst stepped on with muddy feet in my car, I love the way the bags look but just don't really work for me and DH doesn't mind carrying a sporty bag. But I am always on the search for that perfect bag. Found one that I think I might like a lot....I have ordered it, but it is currently on backorder, supposed to get in next week, hopefully!!! I will let you know on a review once I get it and use it!!!! It is a larger bag but I am a big packer, and with summer coming, travel to the beach, everyday things needed like bug spray and sunscreen, and hats, I need more room. They recently updated the up-close pics on their website, so now you can see into the bag....looks neat and I like the three different ways to carry it, by the handles, by the shoulder strap, or as a backpack. Can't wait to get my new bag!!!! Here is the link, check it out if you love camo!!!!!!

http://www.fivetone.com/product.cfm?id=778

Michelle