PDA

View Full Version : Which ellington bag(s) are you thinking about getting?

hellokitty
04-30-2005, 01:27 PM
Just curious. I am pretty sure I am going to get the larger in flight tote, but I was curious which other bags some of you were thinking about ordering too. :)

suzhatch1
04-30-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally I was looking at maybe getting the Canvas Cargo tote in denim, too. It was the only other tote I saw on their site that had the multiple pockets & the bottle holders (that was a big plus that I was looking for). I was concerned it might be *too* big though, since on the website it shows the bottle holders & pockets are large enough to hold bottles of wine! (Ah...wine...at 8 months prego that sounds like a dream!!)

Anyway, back to reality...once I saw the In Flight tote IRL, they looks much better than the Canvas Cargo. The In Flight is much more tailored & polished looking, plus the microfiber-nylon material is really light-weight and easy to clean. This Ellington Canvas Cargo is a really heavyweight canvas, even when it was empty it felt 2x as heavy as the IFTote. Plus it looks really rugged, like something you'd use going camping. The denim color is misleading, it's not like denim jeans material. It is like a tinted canvas that they dyed a really dark navy blue. Not really attractive if you ask me.

A couple others I was considering were the Yoga Tote & the Field tote, but again in comparison to the In Flight, neither of these held up & didn't have the organization. So I'll just get the In Flight.