PDA

View Full Version : Loving the new Fleurville tote!!!!!!!!

essnce629
04-30-2005, 08:56 PM
I haven't been on these boards for months since I don't need any more diaper bags, but I just stopped into Nordstrom today to get Conner's feet measured and they had the new tote bags (that I had never even heard of before). They had them in both blue and pink chocolate with the brown interior. I so want this bag! I already have a blue chocolate Mothership, but the new tote is the perfect size for a toddler and I love the tote straps-- they are long enough to carry the bag comfortably over my shoulder. I had my LE small tote with me at the time and the Fleurville tote is definately a tad bit bigger, but is not too big. The inside reminds me of the Mothership (organization wise) but it's just a smaller version. Then there's some other areas to put mommy stuff, etc. I can't remember all the details, but I definately was impressed! They also had two styles of PPB bags, the old Skip Hop, the new Skip Hop Dash, and some Red Hen bags. I think I will have to ask my bf for the tote for my birthday which is in June :).

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03

writeleigh
05-01-2005, 03:17 PM
I kind of wish I could see it IRL. I'm curious whether it would be just a bit on the large size for me. But some bags don't look as large as their actual measurements, KWIM?

suzhatch1
05-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Hi Latia - What Nordstrom did you visit that had all those diaper bag styles?? I've been to 2 locally (I live just outside Seattle) and have only been lucky to catch them when they have 2 or 3 diaper bags in their infant section (the PPB, SH & the 2RedHen). Still wishing I could find a Fleurville tote IRL! Ahhh...the lusting for that tote must go on!! :)

essnce629
05-02-2005, 11:36 AM
I'm in San Diego and the Norstrom is at the Fashion Valley Mall. They've always had the PPB bags there, but this is the first time I've seen all the other brands (I've looked for the Skip Hop before).

Leigh--
I don't think the tote would be too big for you. I did not think it was "big" at all. My smallest bag is my LE small tote and the Fleurville tote only "looked" slightly bigger than it both width-wise and height-wise (I put them next to each other), but I definately think it can hold more. My LE small tote is packed tight after adding my sling and large wallet on one side and diaper supplies (1 diaper, wipes container, and disposable changing pad) and snacks on the other side. The Fleuriville tote will hold all of this without "busting at the seams" like my LE tote :).

ETA: spelling correction

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif 19 months & counting! http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/9870.gif

suzhatch1
05-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Ohhh...San Diego! I went to college there (both SDSU & UCSD for awhile)...beautiful city. I know exactly the Nordstrom you are talking about. I love SD - no matter where you were, it seemed like you were only a few minutes away from anything you wanted to do (especially the beach - which was very important when you were in college!! Ha, Ha!! :))

Now DH, DD & I are in Seattle (with DD #2 on the way). I wish the Nordstroms up here could take a clue from SD. Maybe I'll enture out to a couple different ones later this week & see if I can track down a Sling Tote IRL. :)

neocorgi
05-02-2005, 03:00 PM
>I'm in San Diego and the Norstrom is at the Fashion Valley
>Mall. They've always had the PPB bags there, but this is the
>first time I've seen all the other brands (I've before for
>Skip Hop).

i was at Nordies yesterday. UGH!! it didn't occur to me to check if they have the new ST and SH Dash. i was in the same dept too looking for a new wallet. oh i'm definitely checking that out soon.

nd93
05-02-2005, 03:06 PM
I was at the Alderwood Mall Nordstrom today and they had a Pink Chocolate ST. Plus lots of others, mothership, skip hop, loom, etc.

writeleigh
05-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the input. I am going to order one :) I'm so, so bad!!!

suzhatch1
05-03-2005, 10:13 PM
>I was at the Alderwood Mall Nordstrom today and they had a
>Pink Chocolate ST. Plus lots of others, mothership, skip hop,
>loom, etc.

ARRGGGHHH!!! I guess I picked the wrong direction to drive today....I thought I'd hit the Nordies down in Tacoma, so I drove all the way down there & they didn't have anything interesting (a couple older style Skip Hop Duos & the same 2RedHen totes that I saw in Seattle). I've probably spent more on gas in my SUV driving around WA trying to find the Sling Tote IRL then it costs to purchase the darn bag!! LOL!! :)