PDA

View Full Version : Ellington Bags Discount Update! - Go Ahead and Order But Add Note

audball
05-02-2005, 10:15 AM
Hi Everyone, I called first thing this morning and the will have their IT people work on it ASAP (however, their IT people are not on-site; Ellington is still a relatively small operation!).

In the meantime, if you want to place a bag order today, go ahead and put the "save 30" in the discount code box in the upper right hand corner of the order page *AND* also add a note in the notes section saying, "30% off promo" or some other quick note.

All of the Ellington orders are processed by hand, meaning that your card will not be swiped until someone has read through the order. You are pretty much guaranteed to get the discount, but even if an error should occur, a live person will handle it. They are very nice there and I don't think anyone should have a problem.

If you put the "save 30" in the code box and add a note in the Notes section, when the system is back up to process the discount, you will be sure to get the discount reflected in your final email (with shipping cost included and everything).

Thanks, everyone, for your patience! :)

neocorgi
05-04-2005, 05:01 PM
i'm trying to go to Ellington's website. am i the only who's having problem???

when will the sale end??

mamaAnn
05-04-2005, 06:19 PM
Wow-ordered on Monday and it arrived this am!
I got the "twin purse" in the lightweight travel bags and LOVE it-just right for a "real" purse but room for 2 dipes and wipes.
And their catalog pics are even better than their web-site.
Think I may have to get another bag from there!
Thanks for doing this! :)
Ann

audball
05-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Are you using www.ellingtonleather.com? Mine loaded pretty fast.

The sale will be through 5/14/05 - so you have plenty of time!

MamaKath
05-04-2005, 08:08 PM
I am too, just keep getting the following message...

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.ellingtonleather.com Port 80

Hope it is up soon, I am trying to make a decision. Can't dream without the pictures. ;-)

sbaker
05-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Oooh! I was looking at that one. Can you please post pics?
Thanks!

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
Mom to:
Rayce 02/09/02
Charlye 12/20/03

mamaAnn
05-04-2005, 09:06 PM
Sure I'll take some tonight and post them (or a link since I can never figure it out) on Thursday.
It's so much better than the $5 resale store bag/purse I've been using LOL! I feel like a sophisticated mama now-he he
Ann

sbaker
05-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Ann,

Would it be any easier for you just to email them to me? If so, my email address is sbaker at swbell dot net.

Thank you so much!!

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
Mom to:
Rayce 02/09/02
Charlye 12/20/03

mamaAnn
05-05-2005, 11:35 PM
Here are the pics of the "Twin Purse" from the lightweight travel bags. The first is a comparison to the Skip Hop Expo just so you see that it's not too big or small...

suzhatch1
05-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Got mine too! Ordered on Monday & it arrived yesterday. I got the Kiwi & the Black In Flight Tote.

I *LOVE* the Kiwi color (I had seen it IRL before ordering, so knew I wanted that color)! The Black is a bit dissapointing - probably just in comparison to the gorgeous Kiwi though. I didn't see the Black IRL before ordering, but figured I didn't need to. It does have a silver interior, so it's not all dark, but I guess I'm in a Spring-time mood & was hoping it would be bright lime or pink or something really HAPPY!!

I'm trying to play with it a bit & dress it up with a scarf or maybe a big flower pin or something to make it feel a bit more Springy.

All in all though, I think I'll get a lot of use out of these bags. The organization is insane & the bottle pockets are great (I love that I can put *MY* water bottle in there too!!

mamaAnn
05-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Ack-I just know I'm gonna break down and get one of those purple in flight totes! I love all the pockets and the color! I don't "need" another tote now which is why I didn't order one but all the talk about them and seeing the pics makes me want one so bad LOL
Ann

Mikesa3
05-06-2005, 01:50 PM
very nice.If it had a cup holder and came in different colors it might be perfect for me.Thanks for pics.
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids