PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Oi Oi Interior

LoriH
05-02-2005, 04:40 PM
I really like the look of the Oi Oi messenger bag in Chocolate/Blue. Does anyone have any pictures of the interior of this bag? Can anyone tell me what the organization is like? I have a Kecci bag and I would like something bigger. Is this bigger than the Kecci bag?

TIA

newmomto1
05-02-2005, 11:51 PM
I am not sure how the Oi Oi compares to the Kecci b/c I have never seen a Kecci IRL.
The Oi Oi Messenger has 3 internal pockets. There is one large one against back of the bag that runs the full length of the bag, and 2 large pockets along the front, that together equal the length of the bag. All of the pockets are nice & deep & elasticized.
There are no bottle pockets on the inside, but the bag comes with an insulated bottle holder.
HTH :-)

fuzzies_mom
05-03-2005, 12:14 AM
I have the Oi Oi in purple/lime and I adore it! I also have a Kecci which I don't really like--it is too hard for me to pack things on top of one anther in a tall bag like the Kecci. The OiOi has one large compartment and within that there is an elastic pocket all along the back and two elastic pockets along the front. There is also a pocket that runs on the outside of the back and one on each side. The side pockets have velcro closures and the main flap has a magnet.

I can fit quite a bit in here and I am a chronic over-packer. My biggest complaint is that it can not really be worn messenger style--at least not by me. I am 5'7'' and the strap is way to short. I wear it like a tote on one shoulder.

HTH!
Alyssa
Mommy to Gabriel Peter 2/27/05