PDA

View Full Version : any thought on Diaper Dude bags?

stcelia
05-02-2005, 08:38 PM
I just saw diaper dude bags on a few websites, and thought they looked interesting. Does anyone have experience with them? In reality it would be me carrying it, not my husband. But, I liked some of their designs. What d'ya think?

mommato2boys
05-03-2005, 01:07 PM
I have the diaper dude in camo with the dragon....i love it!!! And it is my bag, not DH, but he would carry it too. I like the sporty designs and love this bag....my one complaint...it isn't as big as I would like...but I am a HUGE packer. I would rather carry it with me and never use it then not have it when I need it KWIM? The diaper dude come with a diaper changer pad which is neatly folded and ease to use and has a neat little slot in the bag for it. Not huge amount of organization, but really enough for me. I carry a lot in it....in the main compartment I carry two changes of clothes (for a 4 month old so still small) and one onesie, a hat, a little jacket, two pairs of socks, a burper cloth, a little makeup bag with clippers, drops, brush etc in it, a couple of toys. In the front three compartments, I keep sanitation cleaner, diaper cream, powder, small diaper trash bags, disposable bibs...I know there is more in my bag...lets see, I carry a spare empty bottle and a little bottle of water, and tupperware midget of powder. In the back pocket, I carry a spare receiving blanket and diaper wipes for easy access. The bag sits nicely on my shoulder so for the trips in and out of the car, you don't have to put it on like a messenger, but it also wears nicely as a messenger too...very comfy. I hang it off the back of my stroller as well....works fine, shorten the straps slighty and it is good to go!!!!
I enjoy this bag and really really like it. I recommend it highly...I get lots of people looking at it. Water and dirt, no problem with this bag, it sheads the water pretty well (I haven't been it a big soaking storm but it holds up to walking to and from the car in the rain) and dirt wipes off fine.
I say go for it!!!!!! HTHs!!!

audball
05-03-2005, 04:12 PM
I don't have one, but I was going to say that ebags.com had some good prices on them, if you were looking...