PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with an IRL photo of the "Gracie" floral Patemm pad?

suzhatch1
05-02-2005, 09:08 PM
I got several swatches today from Patemm & it definately helped me rule out a couple. The "Emma" is definately too red - I thought it was going to be pink/rose (as it looks on their homepage...but it's not, it looks like a red bandana).

I'm torn between the "Lola" (green floral) & the "Gracie" (pink/blue floral).

I did a search & saw an IRL photo of the "Lola" that someone else posted in a previous thread, but I'm wondering if the "Gracie" might have more pink in it. The swatch shows a little bit, but someone else posted that the "Gracie" had a lot more red IRL.

Also, for those of you who ordered one, how long did it take to get your Patemm pad? I thought I saw on their site that it said sometimes 4-6 weeks, that seems long?

Thanks so much!!
Suz

momtogrant
05-03-2005, 10:12 AM
Suz,
I have the Lola patemm and it does have some pink and some red flowers. I think it is very pretty and always get comments on it, but I have not see the Gracie IRL.
I have purchased 2 patemm pads and I got each of them within 3 business days. HTH
Nicole

MommytoLayla
05-03-2005, 12:14 PM
I have the Gracie, I just got it last week and I love the pattern and color. I'll take a picture when I get home from work.

Shannon
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040421/3/0/1/-5/.png[/url]

suzhatch1
05-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Shannon - Thanks a million! I think once I see a large photo of it, it will definately help ease my mind before ordering. DD is due in just a couple weeks, so I'm hoping to order from Patemm before the end of this week.

Is the pad reversible with the same pattern on both sides? The small swatch they sent me has the pattern on 1 side & an obvious "unfinished bad" side. Wondering if the actual pad has a "good" & "bad" side.

THANKS AGAIN! Can't wait to see the Pic! :)

MommytoLayla
05-04-2005, 07:09 AM
Hello,
Sorry I didn't ge tto post the pictures last night but my camera wasn't working. I'll definety get that done tonight after work. And yes the pattern is on both sides, I'll take a front and back picture so you can see!!

Shannon
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040421/3/0/1/-5/.png[/url]

MommytoLayla
05-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Here are the pictures I said I would take. I tried to get the best shots possible but it kind of has a glare on parts of the pad, but thats just the material...

neocorgi
05-04-2005, 02:37 PM
i can't view the photos. is it just me?

MommytoLayla
05-04-2005, 03:00 PM
Okay I think it works!!!

suzhatch1
05-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Oh Thank You!! But now I like both of them! The "Lola" (green) and the "Gracie" (blue)!!!

I wish I could get BOTH!! Thank you very much - I think I'll definately make my decision by the end of this week & order one thru Patemm. It seems so much better than the diaper pads that came with any of the bags I have. :)