PDA

View Full Version : Black diaper bag replacement for Enfamil freebie

hellosmiletoday
05-03-2005, 09:42 AM
I never got around to purchasing a diaper bag, so Iused the freebie Enfamil black one with the velcor flap, and loved it! The velcro is damaged so I need a replacement. I could order one from ebay for $10 but I hate to spend that on a low quality bag that was free in the first place. Do you have any suggestions for a bag that is similar to the Enfamil one in a retail store. It needs to strap on to P3 handles and black is prefered as DH carries it as well.

Mommy to baby girl 5.04

momtogrant
05-03-2005, 10:14 AM
How about one of the skip hop bags. They fit great on P3 handles and come in solid black pattern.

June Mommy
05-03-2005, 11:50 AM
I have an extra black Enfamil freebie that I never used. You can have it for shipping if you want it!

MamaKath
05-03-2005, 12:23 PM
The PP suggested probably the best deal, lol, but if you decide to go for something completely different my suggestions would be either the Lands End Little Tripper (LE LT) or the LL Bean Diaper Bag (or large touring tote which is the same minus the changing pad and with a grey interior). Both are very sturdy, versatile, and just nice decent bags.

HTH~