PDA

View Full Version : Diaper bag/ Purse

manda7_23
05-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Hi, I have a Timbuk2 that i use as my main diaper bag but i would like to find another diaper bag or purse that is a little more dressy for going out to eat and such. I guess what i mean is i am looking for something that looks like a purse that can function as a diaper bag. TIA

Amanda

Smiles81
05-06-2005, 06:34 PM
I also use a timbuk2 as my main diaper bag, but use the Haiku diaper bag when I want to be a little mroe dressy. This bag looks like a large purse. It is really stunning and I get tons of compliments on it. Also check out One cool chicks diaper bags. Those also look really nice. HTH
Reena
Mom to Dovi 3/16/04

daisysue62
05-07-2005, 09:58 PM
What size Timbuk2 do you guys have? I'm interested in using one since I know they're great bags. My husband has used one for the laptop and as a general book bag for the past 2 years as a full time grad student and it's held up great. But I don't think I want one with a laptop pocket, plus we still need it for the laptop!

Kellie

Smiles81
05-08-2005, 06:35 PM
I use the small as an everyday diaper bag. the size is great, and I love the zipper section in the front for my mom stuff. Other than that there is not other interior organization, (I don't have a divider) but it doesn't bother me, except for lack of a bottle holder. I really love the quick adjustable strap. HTH
Reena