PDA

View Full Version : update to the stroller question!!

MommytoLayla
05-07-2005, 12:33 PM
I wanted to thank you all for your info on the strollers. I think I have narrowed it down to two. The mac quest and silver cross micro. My only question is does any one have pictures of these IRL. I can't tell from the pictures if the mac is a lot bigger than the Silver Cross. I want to be able to go to the drs office easily with out bumping into things. I am now rethinking the pink stroller now. Although I love the pink I'm just having reservations and I know the mac doesn't come in pink but they do have a nice mod one with pink circles. AHhh the decisions. Well if anyone does have IRL pictures of these I would love to see them, and if it would be easier to e-mail them my address is: [email protected]
Thanks again you all are wonderful!!!! :)

One other thing.. I just looked at a website that had all the measurements and it said the quest measures 41" from front wheel to handle, and the micro was 21". Is there really 20" difference between the two??? I really wish I could see this in person but I don't have that option. TIA

Shannon
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040421/3/0/1/-5/.png[/url]

callalillyanne
05-07-2005, 02:51 PM
I have seen the two in person, but I don't have any pics to send you, sorry! I just thought I would say that the micro does seem pretty small IRL. The pink is very cute, though. I guess it just depends on your personal preferences. I think the quest would easy fit through the door and maneauver around the doctor's office. It also has the option of recline which is nice. All in all, IMHO, I think the Mac is such good quality (and with the sales on the 2004s right now) you really can't go wrong there. JMO, though ;)

HTH a little!

MommytoLayla
05-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Thanks I think I'm going to go with a mac and I might even splurge for the 2005 so I can get the mod with the pink circles:)
Shannon
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040421/3/0/1/-5/.png[/url]

callalillyanne
05-07-2005, 06:21 PM
I don't blame you I lovvvvve the pink mod quest! I may splurge for one myself at some point!

:) :)